1. Donating items
If you’d like to help but you don’t have any of the items above then you can purchase something from our Amazon wish list >. We have all things big and small that will make an amazing difference to children in and around Dundee.
Things we urgently need
- Quality toys and books for young children Clothing, unopened toiletries and other items for teens
- Cots/travel cots. IDEALLY COT BEDS
- Nappies and Wipes
- Bottles and teats (must be new, Sterilisers
- High Chairs
- Underwear and pyjamas for all ages
- Clothing for children and young people of all ages
Things we love to get
- Toddler beds
- Duvets and pillows (in excellent condition)
- Prams and pushchairs
- Adult sized clothes and shoes for teens
- Maternity wear
- Moses Baskets
- Clothes Shop Vouchers
- Party/Interview/Event clothes
- Unopened makeup
- School Uniform
Things we can't accept
- Used baby bottles and teats
- Car seats (even as part of a travel system)
- Used mattresses
- Baby Walkers
- Cot bumpers
- Stained or soiled items,
- Toys with pieces missing
- Burger restaurant meal toys
- Unbagged and unlabelled tiny toys
- Single and double beds
- Make-up and body products that have been opened.
We also can’t take any equipment not in full working order with all parts and safety straps intact for safety reasons.
2. Our Wish List
If you’d like to help but you don’t have any of the items above then you can purchase something from our Amazon wish list. We have all things big and small that will make an amazing difference to children in and around Dundee.
3. Cash donations
If you’re feeling particularly generous you can also make cash donations, which will help us buy items and provide services to the children who need it.
4. Donate your time
We’re always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us out. Whether it’s an hour here and there or a few hours a week we just couldn’t run Togs for Tots without our amazing volunteers.