How does it work?
Christmas is on its way!!
Get your 'Four Gift Rule' letter from Santa here. Download and donate to Togs by using PayPal below. All donations go to helping children and families in and around Dundee
Help Togs by Making a Donation Right Now
Every penny we receive goes towards helping vulnerable children in Dundee across the East of Scotland.
Who can get help?
Our service is for anyone struggling to afford what we believe is an 'essential' after food and fuel for the healthy development of children pre-birth to 18, Including items for expectant mothers.
How do I gain access to help?
Togs requires someone who is not a friend or family of the child to complete our referral form. This is usually someone who works with the child in some capacity.
- Healthcare professionals e.g. Health Visitors, Midwives
- Non profit organisations
- Toddlers/ kids groups leaders in contact with families in need
- School and nursery staff
- Volunteers/ befrienders
- Council staff who work with families
- Job and government advice centres
- Social and Support workers
What can Togs provide?
- School Uniform (limited)
- Baby Equipment
- Baby Care products (e.g. nappies and toiletries for all ages)
- Maternity clothing and products
He loves his things he got from Togs for Tots today. Thanks for helping me out and making my son happy.